Just awake, make the sign of the cross, drink holy water that you should always have at the head of the bed and while dressing, do the following:
My God, I offer you all my thoughts, words, deeds and actions of this day; All that I do and suffer shall be, O my God, in a discount from my sins and for the souls of purgatory.
As a good Christian you should never stop praying in the morning to thank the good God who has kept you in the night.
My God, I adore you and I love you with all my heart. I thank you for all the benefits you have given me, especially for keeping me tonight. I offer you all my actions and sufferings of this day, uniting them with the actions and sufferings of Jesus and Mary. I intend to earn as many indulgences as I can.
I propose to avoid all sin today, especially such sin (it is convenient to make a particular purpose concerning the lack in which one usually falls most often); and I ask you for the love of Jesus grant me perseverance. I especially propose, in the setbacks that occur to me, to conform to your holy will, Lord!
My Jesus, cover me today with your omnipotent hand!
Mary, Mother of Perpetual Help, keep me under your cloak!
Parents, teachers will do much good, requiring children to learn these acts by heart so that they will become accustomed to reciting them for life.
Having finished dressing, bow down before the crucifix and say the following prayers. Never, absolutely never, stop praying the 3 Hail Marys in honor of the Immaculate Conception, so that she may keep you chaste, with the following eulogy:
Through your Immaculate Conception, O Mary, purify my body and sanctify my soul!
My good guardian angel, my holy protector, intercede for me.
And if time permits, do the following acts:
Act of faith
I firmly believe that there is one God in three really distinct people: Father, Son and Holy Spirit; who gives heaven to the good and hell to the evil forever. I believe that the Son of God became man, suffered and died on the cross to save us. I believe everything else that believes and teaches the holy Catholic, Apostolic, Roman Church, because God, the infallible truth, has revealed it to him. And in this belief I want to live and die.
Act of hope
I hope, my God, with firm confidence, that through the deserving of my Lord Jesus Christ you will give me eternal salvation and the graces necessary to obtain it, because you are exceedingly good and powerful and have promised him to observe your faithfully. commandments, as I propose to do with your help.
I love you, my God, with all my heart and above all things, because you are infinitely good and lovely and I want first to lose everything that offends you. For your sake I love my neighbor as myself
Act of contrition
Lord my Jesus Christ, God and true man, Creator and Redeemer of mine, for it is you who are exceedingly good and worthy to be loved above all things, and because I love and cherish you, it weighs with all my heart that I have offended you. ; It also weighs me for losing heaven and deserving hell, and I firmly propose, helped with the help of your divine grace, to mend and never offend you again, and I hope to achieve forgiveness of my guilt for your infinite mercy. Amen.
(7 years and 7 quarantines of Indulgence).
Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary
O my Lady, O my Mother! I offer myself all to you and in proof of my devotion to you, I consecrate to you this day my eyes, my ears, my heart, my mouth and my whole being, and because I am yours, O good Mother, keep me, defend me, as your property. Amen.
Prayer to Saint Joseph
O glorious Saint Joseph, father and protector of virgins, faithful guardian to whom God has entrusted Jesus, who is the very innocence. and Mary, the Virgin of the virgins; I beseech you, and I beseech you at once for Jesus and Mary, to make this double deposit, so dear to you, that I, preserved from all blemish, uncontaminated in thought, pure in heart and chaste in body, constantly serve Jesus and Mary in perfect chastity. Amen.
To the guardian angel
Angel of God, who by divine mercy are my guard and protection, inspire me, defend me, direct me, and govern me. Amen.
The Hail Marys
The angel of the Lord announced to Mary. And she conceived of the Holy Spirit. Ave Maria, etc.
Behold the handmaid of the Lord! Let it be done to me according to your word. Ave Maria, etc.
And the Word became flesh. And dwelt among us. Ave Maria, etc.
Pray for us, holy Mother of God. That we may be worthy of Christ's promises.
Infuse, Lord, we beseech you, your grace in our hearts, that we who know by the proclamation of the angel the incarnation of Jesus Christ your Son through his passion and death on the cross may come to the glory of the resurrection. By the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
The Angel of the Lord is prayed on his knees: except on Saturday afternoons (at Lent also at noon) and on Sundays throughout the day, when he prays standing. In Easter time, starting from Hallelujah Vespers until SS Saturday. Trinity, instead of the above verses the following verses are always prayed:
Queen of heaven, rejoice. Hallelujah.
For whom you deserved to bring into your most pure breast. Hallelujah.
He was resurrected as he said. Hallelujah.
Pray to God for us. Hallelujah.
Rejoice and be glad, O Virgin Mary. Hallelujah.
Because the Lord is truly risen. Hallelujah.
O God, who deigned to rejoice the world with the resurrection of your Son Jesus Christ, our Lord, grant us, we beseech you, that through her Mother, the Virgin Mary, we may enjoy the pleasures of eternal life. By the same Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Never lie down without thinking of God and always pray at night. Our Lord has bestowed upon you during the past day of so many spiritual and temporal graces, that it would be an unforgivable ingratitude to gather you as irrational creatures do. Who knows if tonight will not be the last for you! Pray fervently the following prayers and make a good examination of conscience. Kneel before our crucified Lord and pray:
O my God, I thank you that you have kept my life to this day; I ask you to preserve me tonight, and to preserve me from all sin. I offer you this sleep, and I intend to love, praise, and thank you as angels and saints do in heaven every breath. O Mary, my Mother, bless me and cover me with the cloak of your protection. My good custodial angel, my protective saints, intercede for me.
Then pray 3 Hail Marys in honor of the purity of the SS. Virgin Mary and do one: Brief examination of conscience. Just examine your conscience for a few minutes and remember the sins you have committed today by thoughts, words, deeds and omissions!
1. In your prayers and other piety exercises (pause).
2. Respecting and docility to your parents and superiors, as well as fulfilling your obligations (pause).
3. In caring for your senses, particularly sight and language: if you have spoken badly about your neighbor: if you have spoken a rude or dishonest word (pause).
4. In actions, thoughts and affections; if there was anything less dignified or unruly (pause).
5. In the exercise of charity, if you have mistreated your neighbor and if, being able to help a poor person, you have failed to do so (pause).
After this examination, say the following prayer:
My God, I love you with all my heart and above all things, because you are infinitely good and worthy of love; I love my neighbor as well as myself for your sakes. My God, I repent of all my sins, for I have offended you with them, O infinite Goodness; from the bottom of my heart I deplore them and I have more horror than all evil.
Helped with your grace, which I ask you to grant me now and always, I am resolved to die rather than to displease you again.
For the souls
God of kindness and mercy, have mercy on the blessed souls of the faithful who are suffering in purgatory; Bring unto them the everlasting rest, and bring to them the everlasting light. Amen.
To profit from plenary indulgence at the moment of death:
My Lord and my God, I have now gladly accepted, as a just thing from your hand, the kind of death I would like to send you, with all its pain, all its sorrows and all its anguish.
Pray then the Angel of the Lord, as in the morning; lie down and pray more with your heart than with your sp
Jesus, Mary, Joseph, I give you my heart and my soul.
Jesus, Mary, Joseph, assisted me in the last agony.
Jesus, Mary, Joseph, in your arms receive my soul.
In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
THE SIGN OF THE CROSS
With your right hand, trace the sign of the cross touching your forehead, then your chest, right shoulder, and finally your left shoulder as you say, “In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen."
I believe in God the almighty Father, creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit; born of the Virgin Mary; He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. went down to the mansion of the dead; rose on the third day; ascended into heaven; He is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty, from whence He comes and judges the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the remission of sins, the resurrection of the flesh, eternal life. Amen.
Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. your kingdom come to us; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors; and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen.
PRAY THREE “AVE MARIAS”
Hail Mary, full of graces, the Lord is with you, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of her womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
* In the first Hail Mary, add after the word "Jesus" "He who increases our faith."
* In the second Hail Mary, add after the word "Jesus" "the one who strengthens our hope."
* In the third "Hail Mary", add after the word "Jesus" "he who inflames us in love."
Glory be to the Father and the Son and to the Holy Spirit; As it was in the beginning, now and forever.
- TELL THE MYSTERY (JOY, PAINFUL OR GLORIOUS)
* First Joyful Mystery - The Annunciation (respective Prayer: Humility).
* Second Joyful Mystery - The Visitation (respective Prayer: Love of Neighbor).
* Third Joyful Mystery - The Nativity (Prayer respective: Poverty of Spirit).
* Fourth Joyful Mystery - The Presentation (Prayer: Purity of Mind and Body).
* Fifth Joyful Mystery - The Meeting of the Child Jesus in the Temple (Prayer: Obedience).
* First Sorrowful Mystery - The Agony in the Garden of Olives (respective Prayer: God's will be done).
* Second Painful Mystery - Flagellation in the Pillar (Prayer respective: Mortification of the senses).
* Third Painful Mystery - The Crowning with Thorns (Prayer respective: The Kingdom of God in Our Heart).
* Fourth Painful Mystery - The Carrying of the Cross (Prayer respective: Patience in times of trouble).
* Fifth Sorrowful Mystery - The Crucifixion (Prayer respective: Forgiving offenses).
* First Glorious Mystery - The Resurrection (Respective Prayer: Faith).
* Second Glorious Mystery - Ascension (Respective Prayer: Christian Hope).
* Third Glorious Mystery - The Coming of the Holy Spirit (Prayer respective: Gifts of the Holy Spirit).
* Fourth Glorious Mystery - The Assumption (respective Prayer: To Jesus by Mary).
* Fifth Glorious Mystery - The Coronation of Our Lady (Respective Prayer: Grace to Persevere to the End).
- PRAY A “FATHER OUR”
- PRAYING TEN “AVE MARIAS” WHILE MEDITATING ON THE FIRST MYSTERY
(AFTER EACH “HIGH-MARY, FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH YOU,
Blessed Are You Among Women And Blessed Is The Fruit Of Yours
VENTRE, JESUS ”, ADD:
1. "he that you, O Virgin, conceived through the Holy Spirit" ...
2. "he that you, O Virgin, took to Elizabeth" ...
3. "he that you, O Virgin, gave birth" ...
4. "he that you, O Virgin, led to the temple" ...
5. "he whom you, O Virgin, have found in the temple" ...
1. "He who sweated blood for us" ...
2. "he that was beaten by us" ...
3. "He who has been crowned with thorns for us" ...
4. "he that bore his cross for us" ...
5. "he who was crucified for us" ...
1. "He that rose from the dead" ...
2. "He that ascended into heaven" ...
3. "He who sent us the Holy Spirit" ...
4. "He that lifted her up, O Virgin, into heaven."
5. "he that blushed you, O Virgin, in heaven" ...
- PRAY THE "GLORY"
- PRAY THE “PRAYER OF FATIMA”
“O my Jesus, forgive us and deliver us from the fire of hell, take all souls to heaven and help those who need your mercy most.”
- REPEAT THAT SEQUENCE FOR ALL MYSTERIES
SAVE THE QUEEN
Hail Queen, Mother of Mercy, life, sweetness and our hope, Hail. We cry out to you the egregious sons of Eve; we sigh to you, wailing and weeping in this valley of tears. Behold, our Advocate, your merciful eyes return to us. And after this banishment show us Jesus, blessed fruit of your womb, oh merciful, oh godly, sweet and ever Virgin Mary. Amen. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of Christ's promises.
END WITH THE “CROSS SIGN”